Sunday 1 April 2007

It's getting worse.....

The bad eyes are back with a vengeance. Mum's been really supportive over this diet, but she's begining to make overtures about maybe it's time I kicked it into touch. I don't want to!!! I want to lose weight!! But the skin around my eyes is very sore and horrendously red. It's a good thing I don't need to go out anywhere today as there's no way I could cover them up with make-up. The redness has actually spread further than when I was on LighterLife. Oh well, c'est la vie!

On Cambridge you only have 3 packs a day; I've only had one son far today and have taken 3 capsules with it. I'll continue taking 3 and see if it makes any difference and try to get as many lactose free packs as I can tomorrow evening.

After my weighin tomorrow I've got to run John to the Rodings (our local private hospital) for an appointment. I'd better stay in the car with a good book when we get there or they might keep me in ..lol

NB: I'm not laughing really. It's just that if I don't laugh, I'll cry...........

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh no! You seemed to have been doing so well you really don't deserve to have this problem coming back :o(

Hope you can get the soreness under control again.

Wendy x

SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

This seems really unfair, and I can't believe your commitment.

Are you going to continue and up the capsules or think about other options?

I really feel for you on this one

Take care

Sam

. said...

Oh Chris it's so unfair that you're suffering like this. I wish it could get sorted for you and end these reactions. I really thought that as you'd gone so long on CD that you'd be fine with it - keep taking those tablets and hopefully it will all clear up for you soon.

Cath
x

Angelica Maybe said...

Sorry to read of your problems. I hope you can get it sorted and keep on with your goal.

Sarah x