Saturday 21 April 2007

Good day today

The compliments were flying today at work. As I only go into that Branch on a Saturday and not everyone is in every week the change is more obvious to them as it's probably 2 or 3 weeks since some of the have seen me. And one of the customers said, "Hello, Gorgeous" as he came over to me so all was well in the working front.....heeheehee.......pity he wasn't gorgeous though.

I managed to avoid Elizabeth most of yesterday evening. After I'd told her to get out of my sight she'd gone upstairs to her bedroom. About half hour later I went up to her thinking she was probably on her computer playing The Sims and to stop her. But she was undressed and in bed. At 5.0pm! So I left her there until dinner-time. She came down for her dinner and went straight back up again. So I let her. Then I was out for a while when I took Mum home. So that was it. I didn't see her before I went to work this morning as they were both still in their pits. Things got easier this afternoon. She apologised (with a little prompting) and we drove over to Mum's for her to stay the night as John and I were off to the theatre this evening. I haven't seen the offending cut strand properly today as she has stuck it back behind her ear - I think it'll probably be ther until it grows out!.

After the disappointment of my weighin, that I have 'officially' set for Monday mornings now - if you remember, only 3/4lb for the first week of eating- I didn't think I could wait until next week so I weighed on Thursday morning and I've lost another 21/4lb. So that's 3lbs in a week and a half and I don't think that's too bad at all considering I've been on liquids for such a long time and all of a sudden I'm introducing a higher amount of calories. I just hope I can continue in ketosis.

I even allowed myself a glass of white wine at the theatre as there aren't many carbs in it. Sorry, girls..............

Off to bed now. Night night

3 comments:

Lesley said...

You have nothing to be sorry for Chris!! I have felt guilty sometimes blatherng on about how good LL is when I know how mch you struggled to stay on it and then CD. So, if you find a decent alternative and get to have the (very) dd glass of wine, I'm overjoyed for you.

I must admit to sniggering a bit about Elizabeth - she sounds a it like my dog when she knows I'm cheesed off wit her, taking herlsef off out of my sight, acting subdued, even apologising...

Hopefully E will learn and remember lessons more effectively than Shelagh though!! LOL...

Great that you're getting comments at works and that you're set for a decent week weight loss wise.

Keep it up.

Lesley x

SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

Wow, a glass of wine and a good weight loss! It seems which ever diet you go for, you make it work so really well done for that.

Again lovely comments from colleagues and customers. Every Little Helps (where have I heard that before LOL).

Thanks for the advice around my BMI issues. (That's one downside to always analysing all the time). Maybe I feel a little frightened about getting to a weight no man has ever gone before (MMMM, that sounds familiar too!).

Don't envy you with daughter trouble or should I say her trying to assert her independence! Hopefully have many more years to go before this kicks in in my household.

Keep up the great work, and hope you had a lovely time with John at the theatre

Sam XX

ps, thanks for lookig out for me on this emotional ride

. said...

It's good that Elizabeth has reacted in this way, it means that she's really considered what she has done and is now far less likely to do anything similar ... she sounds like a really good girl (well a good girl with a wonky hair cut anyway :) ).

Glad you had a nice night at the theatre - don't blame you for the wine at all .... if anyone deserves that then you do.

Cath
x