Thursday 29 March 2007

All or nothing....

Just a quick one this evening - I want my bed! I'm tired this evening.

I'm a governor at 2 schools and I was out late last night at a full governing body meeting which started a lot later than it should have and went on a lot longer than it should have. And then this evening I've been to the other school to their Easter concert. I was there yesterday afternoon as well doing a staff vacancy interview. Why is it that everything comes at once - it's all or nothing sometimes - like when you're waiting ages for a bus and then 3 come along together.

Note to Mel: I went to Morrisons today on the way to work and stocked up with all the smellies and bits and peices for Charlie's layette. I found a big box which I'll decorate with baby paper. Hopefully it'll make a nice present and I'll just have to go over tomorrow to see the baby again....won't I? Thanks for your tips xx

Night, night all

4 comments:

. said...

Well done on your weight loss Chris - it must be great having people notice ... I'm still not at that stage yet.

The baby box is a great idea, my nan did that for me when I had my daughter and I loved it.

Cath
x

Unknown said...

Just so you know - im still about and very impressed with your continuued weight loss! Keep it up!!!!

chrismars said...

Wondered where you'd disappeared to, Tom

Melanie said...

Hi Chris,

I'm glad the hamper idea worked well, you could set up a little sideline business. Having said that, I think I might have a go myself, make a bit of extra cash for some new clothes.

Take care...x