Wednesday 28 February 2007

Day 22

At times it seems ages and ages since I started this Programme and I can hardly remember eating a proper meal. But there we are, starting week 4 already - a fifth of the way through. I only need to do this 4 more times and I'm there!!

We went for our weigh-ins last night and another 3 lbs off. That's 14lbs in 3 weeks. That's one whole stone - yippee!

The TA was interesting. We did an exercise where we given scenario-type questions where we were to decide which ego-state we would be in if this particular event/circumstance was happening. Most of the time I followed, but I must say I do occasionally get confused with whether I'd be in parent or child ego-state. I'm Ok with adult - that's the reasoned and logical approach. And when we get to the sub ego-states, well, I'm well and truly lost. As I said on a previous post, I must do some reading...

I'm going to sign off now. I don't feel to well this evening. Just wanted to log my weightloss and say hello. Speak soon.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Well done Chris - that's fab! A stone off. Keep it up and I'm rooting for you. Looking forward to the photos too...

Lesley

Wendy said...

Hi Chris, I've enjoyed reading your progress so far - you're doing great! I'm starting LL myself next week and hope I do as well as you in my first few weeks.
Take care, Wendy :o)

Unknown said...

how you getting on!!! I've been waiting for an update! ;-) hope everythings okay...tom