Friday 13 July 2007

Sorry about yesterday...

....I had a bad day. I'm not a lone bod, I'm afraid. If I have a project on the go or have lots to do then a little 'my time' is great, but I just don't do alone just for the sake of it. It doesn't help when the weather's unco-operative either. Maybe I had an attack of S.A.D.?

Thank you, Lesley and Mrs for your comments. Yesterday, Lesley, I did find it hard not 'picking' from the cupboard but I was rather choosy and kept to fruit and nuts and a couple of tea biscuits. It still makes me feel bad about myself though. Today has been better - I'm not picking and I'm into the water again. I just needed a little moral support to pull me through I think. So, thanks again to both of you. Although I am wondering what ideas Mrs has in store for me. I wait with bated breath!

Talking about water - there's a really interesting site I've read that gives the low-down on why we should drink the aqua vita. Have a read. It won't be a great revelation to followers of LighterLife and Cambridge as both regimes insist that water be part of the diet but it's worth looking at.

The web address is http://www.inch-aweigh.com/water.html

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Ooooh that Mrs - she's just a girly swot - ideas!! Whatever next!

I hope they're good 'uns.

I'm glad you're feeling a bit more motivated now. While you're feeling better you might want to plan for when you next feel a bit glum?

Keep it up chuck, I'm with you in spirit.

Lesley x